Wednesday, 7 November 2012

November

It's a busy month for us,with Brian's birthday on 5th,mine on the 9th and our wedding anniversary on the 12th,it's one heck of a week.
This year it's 65 for Bri,64 for  me,and 35 years of wedded bliss,(and they said it wouldn't last)LOL
It's very chilly here now,frosty nights.
Our little pup was ten months old yesterday ,she's been with us for eight months,and has really taken over the household .
I have finished the top of my Christmas table runner,very happy with how it turned out,2of the stitcheries are from Bird Brain designs,and the other 2 from a book I have called Winter Twitterings.
Hoping to put batting and backing on this week.


Well I started writing this post on Saturday ...its now Wednesday will carry on lol.
Brian had a lovely birthday on Monday,we took the kids to the pub after school and had great food

Me and birthday boy,my great bloke is now 65 and officially a pensioner..Who would have thought it,how and when did we get to this age.....

My beautiful daughter Natalie,just hates having her picture taken and always looks away.

Bryce my grandson is more than happy to have his taken.

Jayda always pulls a funny face...
At the weekend I was busy making Christmas cards ,I have left it really late this year,they are usually ready to post by now.They had to be quilck and easy this year ,so its just print and mount.
Having trouble with my sewing machine ,needs servicing,also new computer for my birthday Bri...yes please.
How is it that everything plays up at the same time.....

Brians birthday card

inside his card


some of the Christmas cards

Well thats it for now,its taken me over an hour to do this ,computer now being put in the bin...lol
hope the next post is on a nice new one,fingers crossed.
love from me
Laura xx
Post a Comment