Thursday, 21 March 2013

this and that

made a couple of hand towels this week ,I love these,very quick and easy to make.

these are  in my bathroom.
I will be making a couple more this week,for a friend who is moving into an OAP bungalow,she has to get rid of a large amount of  her things,and I thought they  might cheer her a bit.

Another Summertime block.


                                                                       Anyone for tea.

                                                                     Two more SKOW.

I made a bit of a booboo with this one,because I diddnt read the pattern properly(Im really good at that)
it should have tiny blocks across the bottom.As I was stitching,I did wonder why there was so much fabric at the top .....so I have cut it off now and will sort it out later,prob leave the tiny blocks out.

I love hot chocolate on a chilly day.
Its still bitterly cold here,so getting plenty of sewing in.We do try to go out every day,it would be too easy to just stay in and sew.Lilly needs a walk every day ,she soon lets you know when she wants walkies.
We are longing for some warmth on our old bones,cant wait to get out in the camper. all for now.
love from me
Laura xx

Post a Comment