Friday, 12 April 2013

A couple of finishes.

Finished tis the season quilt before the machine went to be serviced.



 The American Beauty is now finished.
I quilted it myself with a random squiggle,that's all I can do haha.Decided that its the first and last large quilt I will attempt to quilt.
The next one is definately going to the long arm quilter,very expensive but worth it for a good finish.

I chose this pink leaf spray fabric for the back.I will make pillow cases when my machine comes back.
Having withdrawal symptoms...won't be home untill next Thursday,I may go mad.....


Another block of Summertime,number 6.


Oh,this is the label I made for the back of the quilt,my photos have got out of order.
Plain label,just name and date.I don't know why I Diddnt do this before.I had labels made but wasn't really happy with them.It was hubby who said. Make them on that fancy machine of yours....so I did...oh I do miss my machine.

I o have a small machine,but I just can't get on with it.
Tonight I have been making something for the 1Christmas Item  a month group,can't reveal yet,have to wait untill 25 th.
All for now ,have a great weekend.xx
Post a Comment