Thursday, 22 August 2013

Still warm here

Still very warm here,we have had a really lovely summer .
The living room still looks like this.
We had a little damp  in this corner,these houses are 100 years old with no cavity wall so sometimes damp gets through.

Bri has been working very hard,we have been 3 weeks now without a floor.
The rest of the house looks like this.

We have stuff piled all over the place.
Bit of repair work on the walls.
I have managed to do a bit of sewing,havnt been able to blog the Internet has been off ,trying to catch up with you all now.
I made these tie backs for my bedroom to go with everything else.


The pattern for this is on my last post ,I used a couple of fat quarters and scraps to make it .I plan to make one for my friend for Chritmas.

Lots of pockets  ,I left out the zip on the small pocket(because I did not have one at home)the long zip is there.
It was lovely to make but not happy with the curved corners I may leave them straight on the next one.

Block number eight.

Lastly,this came today block 3 mystery BOM I think I see a bit of a theme emerging here,baskets.
So that's me up to date.
Have a lovely weekend.love from me.x
Post a Comment