Monday, 10 February 2014

Easter bunnys

Penny rug,love this one

A cute little bunny.
This one won't take long but all the eggs round the edge might get a bit tiresome lol.

Another one of these,this is no 8
I may start to put them together soon.
I've been busy sewing my Christmas item and will show a bit later in the month.

It's still raining here,the country is in a terrible mess.We are lucky where we are,although it's rained for 6weeks,Coventry is in a valley and sheltered .
It's pretty grim elsewhere.
I will stay home and sew,I'm lucky.x

9 comments:

  1. Getting ahead for Easter - good for you. The bunnies are so cute. We have had snow so rain would be much more appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. snow here tonight then ice on top. Pray we keep our power, hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meanwhile here in Melbourne we are being roasted. Beautiful beautiful penny rug

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your penny rug ,it's gorgeous Laura.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The penny rug looks beautiful. Hugs......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty bunnie's, stopped raining yet?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your little bunnies are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this penny rug too. Such pretty and bright colours

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your penny rug is gorgeous and love your little house. I hope the weather improves for you very soon! Hugs Wendy

    ReplyDelete