Wednesday, 30 July 2014

A bit more of this,Central panel finished and started on the end ones.


I love this pattern,it's so pretty and romantic.
The end panels are traced ready to stitch.
My lovely B bought me a brilliant LED light box, I love it it makes such a difference when tracing.
Here's the old one,with just a light bulb inside,had to keep moving my work to catch the light.



and here's my new led one,woohoo I'm a lucky girl.

Isn't it a beaut, A3 so big enough for anything I want to trace.
I've not been doing much in the crafty line,we do all the jobs that need doing at home during the school holidays ,this is me whitening the tile grout in the bathroom,time consuming job but worth the effort. Kitchen tiles next,then the bedrooms could do with a lick of paint .....sigh .


I did make this block,saw this pattern and loved it.Nesting churn dash block,I decided to make it in just two colours instead of multi.

I have a feeing I will just have to make a quilt in this pattern,purple and white for my youngest daughter Natalie ,her fave colours.I will use this block as a table topper,it's big enough coming out at 24 inch square.
See you all soon.x

9 comments:

  1. Your stitching is lovely Laura. The colours are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful stitching and a gorgeous nested churn dash block!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful work as always lauraJane love your light box to

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh Laura your stitching is gorgeous i love it and your block looks great too,enjoy your day my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your stitching is lovely and your Churn Dash block is lovely done in the two colours. Hugs......

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just adore this Table topper - I'm looking forward to starting one myself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice, love the table runner and the grouting lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your table runner will be so pretty! Your last post of your trip sounded so delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your stitching and the nested churn dash is on my list to make
    love yours in one color. can see lots of possibilities

    ReplyDelete