Saturday, 12 July 2014

Summer days

It's been lovely here the last couple of weeks,we have been away for a few days in the camper.We went to Suffolk on the east coast,Lowestoft and Southwold.

Typical English seaside town,love these tacky shops full of buckets and spades and sticks of rock (bought lots of sticks of rock for the kids)

Love beach huts,would like to make a quilt with this theme.
This made me laugh,the seagull was trotting in and out of the fish and chip shop.

We have some great piers in the UK.
Some bits of sewing has been done,these are pillow shams and cushion covers to go with Nickys quilt.

Started my table runner.


Also started a crochet cardie.



Me and my lovely little girl in the park.
Had to share this,my three beautiful grandys.
Well that's about it for now enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Xxx

9 comments:

  1. awesome pics Laura thankyou for sharing and i love that table runner i must start mine soon,enjoy your day my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you will need your sweater on your trip

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely view - its always nice to be by the water. I go there to re-charge. Its not far from me. Wish it was closer though. I grew up a two minute walk from the beach (yes it was the street behind) and I miss it. Its now a five to seven minute drive so not bad at all !!! I really really love that table runner but I'm also in love with the one in her book. It arrived the other day and its wonderful! Thanks to you who finally convinced me to buy it. I don't like buying books without seeing inside them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your summer looks lovely and all your projects are beautiful, lots to keep you busy!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely location! I enjoy your handiwork!

    ReplyDelete