Sunday, 29 March 2015

Still alive and kicking

Not posted for a while,but I'm still here.
It's still very cold here not put the thermals away yet.There are signs of Spring though things are slowly starting to move.
This is what I've been working on


Had this Bucilla kit for a while.





Made a good start. It's going to be lovely when finished.I love Bucilla kits they are very easy to follow and work up fast.
This one arrived during the week.I have my eye on a few more lol.

I've also been working on these



Two redword birdhouses stitched and two traced ready to start.
Had a lovely walk around the park on Friday,we have not been for ages,



Fed the ducks.

Me and B.


Kingsbury across the lake.


So that's me caught up.
We put our clocks forward last night so longer days to come,all we need now is for it to warm up a bit please.
Have a good week all.xx
Post a Comment