Sunday, 8 January 2012

work in progress

Hi everyone,I have made a pattern
and cut the fabric.I saw these bags at a craft fair,and thought I would have a go.Hope it turns out O.K.Its called a Japanese knot bag,for the lining I have used some curtain fabric I had left over. I have cut a smaller bag too,for my granddaughter ,thought it would make a good pump bag for school.
The box is finished and drying out( i do use loads of glue...)
This is a very rare sight,my work bench and well used cutting mat ...I havnt seen it in months,usually under a mountain of stuff.
Hope to have time to sew the bags tomorrow.hospital appointment in the morning but hopefully free afternoon..Till then have a nice day.xxLaura

1 comment:

  1. You have been busy, I will be interested to see how the bags turn out!!

    ReplyDelete