Monday, 6 February 2012

chilly weather

Well we have had a few very cold days here in England,we've been very lucky so far this winter.We had snow on Saterday but its almost gone now. I havnt been able to get anywhere near my craft room,Bri,(my other half} is putting in more cupborads and work top.Its a very small craft room,what we in Engalnd call the box room( small bedroom)it will hopfully be finished today.
these cute heart pockets are for my gorgeous grandchildren for Valentines,they have the usual chewey rubbish in them ,I cut the hearts out on my new best friend,my Cricut Expression.Have been thinging about buying one for at least 3 years,glad I took the plunge its fantastic.(cant wait to get back in my room and play some more) I found this block pattern in one of my many books,and thought I would see how they turned out.They are called pinwheel blocks,and I must say they are the easiest blocks I have ever made.I think they are great,will make a few more,see how they go.
Whoo hoo ,Just spotted Bri back with my worktop.Bye for now. love Lou.xxx

2 comments:

  1. Love these blocks, glad the rooms getting an update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little hearts are lovely and I love the pinwheel blocks, very effective!

    ReplyDelete