Wednesday, 15 February 2012

this is my new best friend,and I love it.Havnt had a real
play with it yet,but its my granddaughters birthday next week..... A couple of weeks ago I saw on Sharons blog these little quilts called blankets of love.They are for baby units and and are given to familys who's baby has died at birth,or just after.I went online and found the U.K address and have finished this pink one.
and have this blue top made ready to put together.I have been practising free motion machine quilting,and hopefully will try it out on this little quilt,fingers crossed.
I have also started this quilt today,took me all yesterday afternoon to cut it out,and today I made one block.
till next time,love.laura xx

2 comments:

  1. Very nice, have fun with the criccy....

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilts are lovely, well done!! And I love the block, gorgeous pattern and fabrics.

    ReplyDelete