Sunday, 29 April 2012

cold and wet Sunday

Last month we were in t.shirts,what a change .It is so cold and wet, just the day to stay home and sew.I have a poorly finger,I managed to cut a slice out of it with my rotory cutter.So I am going to sew today but very carefully. This is the rain on our kitchen roof,
I finished quilting the little quilt,I am very pleased with it,as you know I am a complete novice at this machine quilting lark.
I have cut and stitch,recut and stitched again thi s jelly roll I put on the last post.
So,you put 2 squares together stitch all round,cut on the diagonal both ways, press open.You now have 4 squares that you sew back together.
Of course you can put these together any way you like,I have put mine together with a tiny square in the middle.
Bright red for the back.
The Farmers Wife !!!I have had this book for about 2 years not and not found the courage to to start(so many block)I have decided I will start looking for fabric.
Finally ,My girls say this is me.......
Still got it,its just all a little bit lower.LOL till next time have a lovely Sunday.xxx P.S. I never seem to be able to line the pitures with the writing....xx
Post a Comment