Sunday, 20 May 2012

Sunday soon comes round

Sunday again,nice day today,its stopped raining,and a better week to come.... I have now made 20 farmers wife blocks,really enjoying them.
I love this rotating cuttin mat I sent for,it really does make life a bit easier.When you have made your cut,you turn the mat not you fabric.the top part of the mat turns,its great.
This is a block of the month quilt I have just started.Its from the Cotton Patch.Its called American beauty. this is the first block.
Today I have started Lovely Lillys scrap book,this is her very first page.....
till next time love from me.xxx

5 comments:

  1. I keep hearing about Farmers Wife Quilt Blocks! Did you purchase a book with all these patterns in it
    or what?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your FW blocks look gorgeous, love the colours you are using. I like your scrapbook page too, it looks like Creative Memories? Hugs Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful sweetie!!!

    Now Lovely Lilly's gonna love that! Who wouldn't??? Heeehehehe!

    God bless ya and have an amazin' day!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness...your Farmers blocks are gorgeous, and your BOM quilt block is stunning! I feel a breath of sunshine when I read your blog. Thank you for sharing...love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blocks are beautiful! I love the colors you're using. I really need to get one of those rotating mats... looks like it would make life so much easier!

    ReplyDelete