Monday, 11 June 2012

farmers wife

Hello ,I have not done much this last week,been feeling a bit poory with the flu,hubby too. I have made a couple of FW blocks,but thats about it. Bri is restoring a motorbike(well several).This tank has just come back from the sprayer,it is off a 1974 BMW,Bri did a bit of jumping up and down with joy.(whatever makes you happy)its not a good photo,I used my phone,but it really is a lovely paint job. A lovely Kaffe Fassett charm pack,and a layer cake ,I coudnt resist them..... I have decided to design and make my own quilt ,all about me..well the things I like.I have all sorts of things jumping around in my head.I live in Coventry,a town steeped in mediaevel history,I think lady Godiva might find her way to my quilt.As I say, my head is full so I have to start and plan things out.Wish me luck. till next time ,enjoy your week.love from me.xxx P.S Still havnt learned to line pictures with words.I look at your blogs and you are all so darn clever.

4 comments:

  1. Hope you're getting better. Love your FW blocks and your new fabrics are beautiful. Clever you designing your own quilt! Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well--soon I hope! I love your new fabrics...and your newest FW blocks are lovely. Can't wait to hear more about your "things I like" quilt--what a wonderful idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laurajane! Sorry you have not been feeling well. I do hope you feel better soon! You are so clever to be able to design your own quilt!! You have a lot of pretty fabric! Denise englishpurpleribbon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel better soon sweets!!! hugs

    ReplyDelete