Wednesday, 4 July 2012

computer problems

Having a few problems,my laptop dosnt want to play,think its time to upgrade. I will try to finish my post... The layer cake was recut and stitched into this pinwheel top.
the Kaffe Fassett charm pack I really liked the bright colours,so I just cut them in half and restitched.It will make a lovely small quilt for my foot stool. The last thing I want to share are my quilties.I am in Sandies quiltie swap,I wanted a way to display them.I first saw these table top frames on Lesleys blog.Seen them on lots of your blogs since. I have stithed the quilties onto fabric overlapping,they can be lifted so you can look at them all,and the backs to see who made them. It is looking splendid on my dining table.At the end of the year when the swap is finished,the rest will go on the back.Double sided display.
untill next time,I hope all my friends in America had a good 4th of July. till next time love from me.xx
Post a Comment