Sunday, 5 August 2012

Hi

Been a funny old week,too much rain again. I mentioned in a previous post,that Tonys father was very ill,Tony came to the UK back in May to spend time with his dad.Sadly Roy passed away last last Sunday,after a 9month hard battle with cancer.He was a lovely gentle man ,and will be greatly missed by his wife and two sons .Anyway,I will be seeing my beautiful daughter this week,Its a shame it's for such a sad occasion .I am sure Roy would understand that I can't make it all sad. I havnt seen Nicky for two years,and can't wait to see her and hug her to me.I have tears in my eyes as I write.We live in England and Nicky and Tony live is Australia,it's a long way away.We talk every week,but it's not the same as holding your child in your arms,so that ,I'm looking forward to. I will do a more cheery post later.Need to take a few photos. Enjoy your Sunday,Gods good gift to us all. Laura xx
Post a Comment