Tuesday, 11 December 2012

a very foggy Tuesday

Well it's been a very cold week.On Monday and Tuesday we had a new boiler fitted,so no heating for 2 days.We have a gas fire,so wasn't too bad in the living room,but the rest of the house .....On Wednesday hooray....the plumbers finished and turned it on.....faulty.The engineer came out on Thursday and sorted it out.So at last we are nice and warm again.If its going to happen to anyone it's usually us...
Friday we helped our youngest daughter move house,oh I'm too old for this humping furniture about.
What a week.
I have been stitching ,these are the first 2 blocks of my pumpkin quilt.I decided I would try needle turn appliqué ,I wasn't sure and diddnt make up my mind untill I started to cut out the pieces .
So here they are stitched together.I really enjoyed making them,though it did take me a long time.

block 1

block 2


both together.


This is some pink I have started to cut for a friends granddaughter arriving in January.


Block 6.fat quarter shop mystery BOM.
all for now
Laura xx
Post a Comment