Tuesday, 22 January 2013

lots of snow

Last week was not a good week for me.It started OK, and I did a little sewing,I finished my first Christmas item and will poste picture on 24th. Mid week I fell over and hurt evrything sigh.....It was before the snow started,I was taking my pup for her hair cut and I tripped up the curb outsiide my friends house ,went like a tonn of bricks.Not good when your 64 .Well I won't go into details,bu Im a bit battered.Hubby and friend scooped me up.Sue administered 1st aid.Dignity in tatters ... I have been keeping up with all your posts,and have picked up the needle today,hopefully to start catching up with my needle turn. Won't be going far with snow around,Have to go to the vets for Lilly's stuff ,but I thing Brian will go alone,Dosnt trust me to stand on my own two feet LOL. Love from me.xx

6 comments:

  1. ohh noo Laura,hope you are feeling better and not to sore.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry to hear you hurt yourself, sounds like no broken bones, thankfully. I think the perfect prescription for recovery is to spend lots of time sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about your accident. Wishing you a complete and speedy recovery

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Honey :(:( So, sorry to hear you fell. It can happen to the best of us...so dont let yourself get down. Just focus on getting better :):) Great thing about our crafts...they dont go any where. They are always waiting for us when we are ready :):) Hugs- S

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh no I do hope that you are feeling better and back to normal soon and dignity in tack :) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you poor thing. I hope you recover soon. Remember it was a curb and easy to do for all of us. Don't think you are becoming unsteady at the young age of 64!! You were distracted!!

    ReplyDelete