Wednesday, 9 January 2013

ouch

Caught up with my BOMs,2 from the cotton patch and 1 from Fat Quarter Shop.


finished a little baby quilt for a new one arriving soon,
Baby is due at the end of the month,My friends second granddaughter.
and stitched through my finger nail....bugger bugger.
Now I know it dosnt look much,but it hurt .... a lot. Now I cant tell you what was yelled by me at the time,you would be shocked. Still wet here. I hope all my friends and family in Australia are safe. love from me xx

10 comments:

  1. Sorry about your finger....but your blocks look nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. boy Laura you have been busy on such lovely projects,ouch i have done that as well,and it does hurt like hell.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch - a sore finger for days, but the baby quilt is lovely. When she's old enough you can tell her what pain you went through making her baby quilt :-).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous sewing -poor thing, suffering for your art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are doing well keeping up with your BOMs. Both look beautiful. Poor you, I hope your nail/finger is feeling better! Hugs Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work keeping up with your BOMS and I love the Baby Quit. As for your finger...Ouch! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job on keeping up with your BOMs Laura! The FQS one is going to be so lovely...each month gets better and better :) Ouch...I bet that finger hurts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that sweet baby quilt, the colors are so soft and beautiful! Sorry about your finger.... I've done that... I have a pretty good idea of what you said ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hate to laugh at your pain, but I'm sooo glad I'm not the only person to sew through their finger! When I did it I was free motion quilting, and the needle went through twice before it actually registered. What's the hobby equivalent of an occupational hazard?!

    ReplyDelete