Monday, 11 February 2013

Megan's blanket

I have made a few (blankets of love)for our local baby unit in the last couple of years,I had no idea I would be making one for a family member.I wanted to make the quilt quickly,so no complicated patchwork.
I can't go into any details at this time,just to say Megan was born on the 27th January and is very poorly. If you are praying people,please pray for my dear nephew and his partner,Megans their first baby.They are very brave and coping well. Laura xx

8 comments:

  1. Very sweet blanket, I love the name on it. Will say a prayer for baby Megan and her family. ((hugs))

    Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little quilt you have made. I love the colors and how you added her name, such a special touch. I will keep all of you in my prayers. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will keep them in my thoughts and will them the strength they need to help them through this difficult time. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh Laura,i will pray for little Megan and her parents,your quilt will be comforting for them ,stay safe little one.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blanket. I will keep you all in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The quilt is beautiful Laura, I will remember Megan and her parents in my prayers, Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Still in my prayers hugs laurajane

    ReplyDelete