Friday, 1 February 2013

SKOW

three more blocks. I am going to make all the blocks ,and then decide how to put them together. I want the quilt to fit over my bed,so will have to change the size.The size it is will go down behind my headboard,so I need to make it less deep and more wide ,if you see what I mean...should be fun.It will mean a bit of jiggling about.
yummy chocs
I love red shoes and have several pairs,even my walking boots are red.Of course I dont have these killer heels LOL,I fall over in flats....
Daisey I am going to trace a couple more later today. love from me ..

9 comments:

  1. Adorable blocks - I love the red shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love these blocks. The chocolates are my favorite :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blocks, it will be fun seeing you make this quilt your own with your changes to it, hugs Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura, Your blocks look wonderful. I love how the daisy block as some variations in pattern on it. Just Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun quilt that will be! I do love the red heels! Thats for your nice comment on my mini home quilt blocks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laura love your blocks especially the red shoes. The daisy block is pretty and more daisy's will look lovely. Will look foreward to seeing them all together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have seen this all over but didn't know you were doing it. looks good

    ReplyDelete