Tuesday, 12 February 2013

This and that

We have all sorts of things going on in the family at the moment.Some Happy and some not so happy. Sunday will be my oldest brothers 80th birthday,finishing off his card today,will show tomorrow. Have a few blocks made,this first one is number 2 of Summertime,and I love it.
Really enjoying these too.SKOW.
I am going to see baby Megan on Friday and will take her quilt with me. Must get going now and finish Rays card(he would be wounded if I gave him a bought one lol) wherever you are stay safe. by for now Lou xx

11 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your brother! I just love those SKOW blocks, I really need to buy that book already. Good luck with the card making!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks are beautiful, take care, Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely blocks Laura,you are doing well.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blocks and a Happy Birthday to your brother. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see yr card! Yr skow blocks are very cute. I really like the dark background of the summertime blocks too. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous blocks, looking forward to seeing your card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for visiting me. I do love that little black block with the birdhouse! Darling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Laura.A pretty little quilt for Megan. I can see how you love no 2 block the colours and stitching is lovely. Skow is very cute and pretty . I have'nt seen Skow blocks before, I will have to look for them. Tell us what Ray says about his card.

    ReplyDelete