Wednesday, 17 April 2013

Happy Wednesday

I have a new grandchild on the way,due end of June.



The scan says a boy,  I. hope it is ,as this is what I bought.
I plan to cut it into squares,I don't  want to cut it too much because I really like the novelty print.

This little pile of felt is what I'm using for my "1 Christmas item a month." I have actually finished the make,but can't show yet.I did post a pic on facebook,and some of my pals want me to make some for them..mmm will have to think about it.


Only 1 day left and I get my sewing machine back,woohoo.
Have a good day all,love from me.x

7 comments:

  1. Perfect boy fabrics! I look forward to seeing your Christmas make. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting times ahead. Perfect fabric for your new little man. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect fabrics for a baby boy we have a little boy due early June.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new little one - Love that train fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous fabrics - my son Tommy would love those trains. How exciting for you to have another grandchild. Enjoy your sewing. ps. we will have to become FB friends!

    ReplyDelete