Saturday, 20 April 2013

New machine

So I went to pick up my machine on Friday and it was not back from the engineer.I couldn't believe it. Apparently he has been so busy he didn't have time to service some of the machines,of course mine was one of those.I thought I was going to faint.I can't get it back till next weekend now.
But all is not lost....Ive Been thinking of having a new machine for a while my Brother is a great machine,it sews great and is an embroidery machine.However,it does not like FMQ.
So,while I was in the shop about to pass out cold,Bri said have a look around.So I did.I really loved the Husquvarna,and it has a FMQ setting,My lovely Brian said ,if you want it I will buy it for you.....well he didn't have to say that twice.
Well that was a rigmarole,we bought the machine ,got home,I was very excited.I make coffee while Bri takes it out the box.....wrong machine ...another trip to the shop(all I want to do is sew) .
After another trip to the shop I finally at 7pm have a sewing machine.
Here she is.Its not a good photo,I took it with my Ipad.





Plenty of catching up to do.
Xx

11 comments:

  1. I love my Husky, the first one I had I used for 25 yrs, The one I have now I have had for 13 yrs, problem free!
    Happy sewing, hugs Marilou

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had the same problem with my brother thst it wouldnt do FMQ so i invested in a Bernina and i still havent tried it out yet and now my brother embroidery machine has just died so i have just bought another brother embroidery one because i have the cards for the brother,i need it to do names on work tops,so it has been an exspensive few months for us.
    I am glad you got yourself a new machine as i dont think it hurts to have two if i didnt i would be in the same boat and would have not been able to sew,enjoy your new machine Laura.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the birth of your new machine, have fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have 2 machines - great for basic sewing - but just don't meet my requirements all the time. I have a Pfaff dream (my old one died several years ago) - the dream is getting closer..... meanwhile I keep going with my current machines - at least I CAN sew - better than not being able to do any sewing at all!!
    Have fun with your new machine - and you will have TWO machines when your old one comes home - think of all the finished items you will be able to do then!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo I love to get new machines...have fun:):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your new machine. How I would love a second one that I could do FMQ on. One day :o) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! It looks wonderful. I look forward to hearing how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very clever taking the Hubby to the Sewing Machine Shop with you lol. It looks very flash, have loads of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How wonderful and exciting for you!!

    ReplyDelete