Wednesday, 24 April 2013

One Christmas Item

This month I went for something simple and quick.Snow people for my grandchildren.
Very easy,made a pattern with a bit of scrap card,fold card in half cut a half snowman ,open out easy symmetrical shape.

I have two grandchildren,Jayda and Bryce,so two snow people,one blue one pink.
I decided to put a small pocket on the back,just big enough for a few pennies or a sweetie.





We are having another grandy soon,so two blue ons..








I really enjoyed making these,may try Santa for next month.





A few friends have requested them,so I may be making a few more before the end of the year.


All for now Laura xx

14 comments:

  1. yes i agree with Val ,a lovely idea and the grandies will love them,well donee Laura.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are cute and such a smart idea for the pocket on the back. I am sure they will be a hit. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like these, maybe I should get started now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, I'm sure your grandchildren will love them. The pocket on the back is a great idea, hugs Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are so adorable! I'm sure your grandbabies will love them. One of these months I'm going to start making Christmas projects... hopefully before December! :-) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute snowmen - love them

    ReplyDelete
  7. these snowmen really are very very cute! So organised for Christmas aren't you?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your snowpeople are adorable!
    Great idea for the little pocket on the back :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute little snowmen! Pockets on back good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea, especially that pocket at the back. And very cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute snowmen, love them. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete