Sunday, 12 May 2013

Happy Mothers Day

Wishing all the lovely mums that celebrate today ,a very happy day.xx
Baby's quilt
I had put the top together a few weeks ago,thought I had plenty of time to finish it.
I quilted it and bound it during the week.I bought this lovely striped fabric for the back.
It's ready now for John.

I also managed to do a little stitching during the week,this is going to be a bag to carry my ipad and kindle when we are away in the camper.

The front and back.I stitched it on this lovely linen,

Will have plenty of time to think about the bag when the kids go home.
Whew Im exhausted ,forgotten what hard work youngsters are,and of course I'm an old bird now don't forget LOL.
But they are great kids and a week is a long time to be away from their mum.
Have a great week .laura xx

1 comment:

  1. we love them to pieces but they ware is outxxxxx

    ReplyDelete