Wednesday, 19 June 2013

FQS new mystery BOM

Look what came in the post today,very excited .This one will be for my beautiful girl Nicola,that's if she wants it of  course........
The sashing and backing.

Taking pictures with my ipad,sorry they are not great and you can't see how beautiful the fabrics are.

The first block.
Better get these finished now,before I start.I bet none of you are as messy as me.Here are the three quilts I am working on all at the same time....


Almost finished the binding on the big quilt,would like to have the two wall hanging quilt done before the weekend.
It's scorching today,so the best place for me in indoors sewing,hubby is out at his Wednesday motorbike meeting.
Love from me must get cracking 
Xx

12 comments:

  1. Love the looks of all your fabrics and quilts...I love the colours you've chosen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have lots on the go, your new project looks beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours. I think this is going to be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's all i can do to work on one!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lucky are you to have that already. Being in australia means it is at least two weeks before we see ours :( Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  6. we are freeezing here Laura,everything is white with the frost and it is so cold.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, your certainly being kept busy working on three quilts at once.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Busy Busy Busy, they all look great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such beautiful fabrics for this new quilt. Avalon? Your SKOW quilt is so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  10. So jealous ;) Mine would be a while away yet, but I dropped the Vintage Modern one in to the quilter on Monday...wooohooo! Your quilts are all looking lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Between quilting and knitting I'd probably have 4-5 projects on the go , not to mention the UFO's that are lurking in the cupboard! I think you're very organised! Beautiful quilts too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks yummy Laura - I am doing this too but mine has not arrived here in Australia yet

    ReplyDelete