Sunday, 30 June 2013

My bedroom

Finished the cushion covers today,now it's all on the bed.


I had a couple of yards of cream I've used for the small cushions and on the back of all the cushions and pillow shams.
All this made with one BOM( but don't tell the FQShop.)
Quilt,cushion covers pillow shams and a wall hanging,and I still have small scraps,a bag full.



I love it.
Have to make new curtains for our camper now,before I start the next BOM.
The ones in it are very tired looking,so I have some bright fabic to cheer it up a bit.
Few more trips for us during  the summer.
Have a good week everyone .xx

9 comments:

  1. wow laura this room looks awesome ,love it all,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ditto to Shez ... absolutely gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely! Good for you for making so many wonderful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the red! So bright and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job!
    I have lost my beautiful dolls house😒

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you are amazing, it all looks lovely together. Is that your bedroom? xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi ! Laurajane. Your bedroom looks just beautiful you have put a lot of work into it and it looks amazing. Beautiful colours.

    ReplyDelete