Sunday, 23 June 2013

Scissors

I don't know how many pairs of scissors I have,I just know its a lot.I couldn't resist these.They will stay with my machine.
Cute or what.

Pull Piggys ear and the tape measure comes out,lol love it(still a daft kid at heart)
Press the button on the back to retract the measure.


Now all I need to do is make sure my granddaughter dosnt see them.haha
My G D is eight and longing to get on my machine,I might just get her a small one for Christmas.She hand sews beautifully ,and is trying to knit.Shes a gorgeous kid,but then I am a bit biased.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Please spare a thought for my dear friends Sue and Kevin ,they live in Calgary Canada  and are flooded out of their house.If you read this Sue,we are praying things improve soon.xx

5 comments:

  1. cute! the weather is crazy now. Glodel warming?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lou
    Thanks for the good wishes, we live in High River ! XXXX The whole town has been evacuated and is under guard by the army and police.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear of your Canadian friends. Hope everything turns out well for them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laurajane, I too am very saddened to hear of the flooding in Sue's community...fingers crossed and prayers and positive thoughts that relief will come soon for them and everyone who has been impacted by the extreme flooding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes I saw Sue was flooded.....terrible.......I have some scizzors just like that and they are blue......

    ReplyDelete