Tuesday, 4 June 2013

SKOW my way

A few more of these.





So I changed the cat into a dog,because that is what we have.My little dog Lilly.
I've laid them out on the table to see how they look.I am making mine to hang over my bed,so it is going to be a different shape.There are 4 more blocks but I am not making those,I think I will have enough.

I'm standing on a dining chair to take this pic,and Bri is not happy lol.
Will start to put the blocks together soon,have plenty of scraps for the in between bits.
Don't know how it will finally go together,but it's fun playing.
Lou xx

8 comments:

  1. Bri has every right not to be happy with you standing on a chair LOL!
    Love the flowered Lilly, my favourite block is the house, I did start this quilt but too much going on so it was abandoned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Lilly is my favorite :-). I don't know why I *still* haven't bought the SKOW book yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are doing well Laura,i must get back into mine today.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blocks are looking lovely. So close to putting it together. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great good luck joining it all up......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blocks are so beautiful, it is going to be a lovely wall hanging, hugs Wendy

    ReplyDelete