Monday, 22 July 2013

Half a Dresden

Half way ,looking good so far hope to have the top finished today.

Very hot again today,but we have storms on the way.

I live in a busy town and we don't very often see one of these in the tree in our rd.A bird of prey,I couldn't get close enough o get a good picture I was inside at the time,a bit fed up that I didn't  get his head in.was about to go upstairs for another shot when he spotted one thing and was off.
I have to tell you I was more that a little excited to be so close.B is going o look it up see what it was.
Back to the Dresden.xx

4 comments:

  1. Your dresden is beautiful, lots of work in those little pieces! We love spotting birds too, the bird of prey looks impressive. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that looks amazing and very complicated Laura,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your dresdens are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete