Wednesday, 24 July 2013

John advent calendar

I bought this yesterday,I can't tell you how many advent calendars Ive made over the years,just know its a lot.
So this one is for our latest addition.

John - Juniors advent calendar

I've cut it ready for sewing ,got plenty of time though to get it made.
It's lovely to sit in the evening a do a little hand sewing which I really enjoy these days.( there was a time when I wouldn't of given you a thank you for hand sewing,apart from x stitch)
Look what came today woohoo I'm so excited.I have been searching the www.for a UK 
supplier  for ages finally found one.I adore this quilt,
Rosalie Quinlans Scandinavian Rose block 1&2.

The 1inch squares are a little daunting.lol
I've chosen a lovely dark  rose pink to stitch it with.
Well have to go now and have a play with the Dresden quilt.....happy days.
Xx



Post a Comment