Friday, 11 October 2013

Turning cooler

The beginning of the week was glorious but it's starting the get a lot cooler now,the heating has been turned on.I have been sewing this week but I can't show because it's for the secret Santa swap.
Made this too.

Block four mystery BOM.Had me fooled,the first three were baskets and I thought that was going to be the theme.
Nicky would like the quilt a bit larger so I put a few scraps together and made another block.


Cut this out ready to stitch ,this is the 10th block of Summertime quilt.

Me and B went to our favourite park,Kingsbury .We bumped into Bs cousin Pam and she took our picture,that's Lilly on the edge of the photo she loves Kingsbury as she is off her Lead.

Just a few pics I took around the park,it's so beautiful there.


She's such a sweet little girl ,has to make sure we are still with her.


I have been trying my hand at Shambala bracelets 

Really surprised how quick and easy these are to make.This one is for Nicky,will have to make one for Natalie now.
Last photo is my beautiful boy,all three grandys stayed over last weekend(hard work when you're an old crock like me) and this is what Junior looked like after being fed.
Drunk bless him,he's coming on a treat now,and is teething.
Have a good weekend.

7 comments:

  1. Lovely baby, so glad he's coming along now, looks like granddad xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a wonderful walk in the park! The blocks are beautiful, and so is your precious grandbaby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blocks are beautiful and your littlest grandson is such a cutie, gorgeous photo. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The park does look beautiful. I like those blocks and bracelets. What a beautiful little bubba too

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful walk in the park. and Lily was so sweet making sure you were following. the bracelets are pretty. talented gal you are!
    your quilt blocks are nicely coming along. great progress

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous photos in this post

    ReplyDelete
  7. I laughed at the photo of the baby - he is absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete