Monday, 4 November 2013

Bit of crochet this week.

It's turning cold this last week,so thought it was time to make my winter hat.I bought several balls of wool and decided on this pink for this hat.
Found this great site called garnstudio and the patterns are free to download .


Love this one,turned up brim and a big flower on the side.Just my sort of thing.


A little of this ,they are ganging up on me now,lord knows when this will ever get finished.


Well Saturday will be my 65th birthday,we had planned to go to Italy for two weeks in Lake Garda.Unfortunately the coach tour company cancelled the trip due to  lack of numbers.To say I was gutted would be an understatement .We have decided to have a few days in Weymouth instead.It won't be nice and warm like Italy but I like Weymouth and havnt been for years.
The photos were taken with my ipad so not great.
Have a good week everyone.
Laura xx

8 comments:

  1. you can wear you hat since it will be coolish , couldn't do that in Italy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about Italy but I wish you a wonderful birthday no matter where you are.
    I'm going to check out that site for some patterns.

    Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday in advance! How disappointing about the trip, I'd be gutted as well :-(.

    I would love to learn to crochet, but I tell myself I don't have room for fabric AND yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is rotten luck about the trip. I like the look of your new hat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you a huge early Happy Birthday wish. hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh happy birthday for Saturday! I must agree. I too would have been gutted. I'm sure you will have a lovely time anyway. It's nice and warm in Australia. You could come here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy birthday. that is a shame the trip was cancelled. Hope you will have a great time anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday! I hope you can reschedule your trip, it sounded wonderful!

    ReplyDelete