Tuesday, 10 December 2013

One Christmas item a month

Ive really enjoyed taking part in this,and achieved a lot, so
I thought I would share all the things I made throughout the year.


Tis The Season Quilt.On its way to my daughter in Australia.

A tote bag,on its way to a friend
Hand towels,I made two but one was pinched ages ago lol.
The other is in my bathroom.
Candle mat,on its way to daughter.


Snow people for grandys

Santa for John Junior

Advent calender also for John.




Tree decs,pink for Jayda ,a partridge and pear.

And blue for Bryce


Christmas Angels for my younger daughter.
So there you have it,many thanks to Narelle for hosting this sewing group,would love to do it again next year.
Laura xx

10 comments:

  1. Very nice, they all look lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lots of beautiful finishes there laura,well done you have been very busy.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is lovely! You have inspired me to do this for next year.

    Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! you are steaming ahead. Fabulous items too. They are all so cute! I'm sure their recipients will adore them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...you did get so many wonderful gifts made. I think I may have to jump on the bandwagon because sadly I haven't got very many gifts made. Waiting to the last minute just does not work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI! Laura. Some lovely projects. I am sure everyone will be thrilled with their gifts. They are beautiful. Sorry to hear you both haven't been well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice job! always makes you feel good to accomplish so much. they will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How lovely to look back at what you have created.
    Thank you for joining in and looking forward to a new year of gorgeous gifts and decorations :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. All your Christmas makes are lovely, it's so nice to see them all like this! Lots of lovely gift ideas too. xx

    ReplyDelete