Thursday, 26 December 2013

SSCS

I was spoiled by Cheryll,this was my first SSCS and I was bowled over by my lovely parcel.

First item was this beautiful thread catcher,I love it.
Lovely pincushion
Needle case

My daughter lives in Australia and Cheryll thought I would like an Australian themed gift,she was right  isn't it lovely Santa & Rudolf splashing about.
Thread holder and thread
Lovely ribbon(I put ribbon on everything so it will be well used)
Buttons,can never have too many of those.
Cheryll did her homework and knew I love to make jewellery so included this great kit to make a brooch,watch this space you will see it soon.
A scissor keeper and chocolate.
Erm there was more chocolate ,but it jumped right into my mouth before I had time to take a picture.....WHAT...it's true I tell you LOL.

I am one lucky girl and love all of my gifts ,thank you so much Cheryll.
Love from me.xx
Ps hope you all had a good Christmas and are looking forward to 2014.
Lou xx

11 comments:

  1. Wow what awesome gifts you got from Chez,this is such a fun swap.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all those gifts ... pity about the misbehaving chocolate. re/White and Blue is so refreshing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful gifts from Cheryll. Happy New Year Hugs.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely thoughtful gifts xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous gifts, and can't agree more than you can never
    have enough buttons!!!
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely gifts for you. Hoping you and your family have a very happy new year! Hugs Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year. I'm looking forward to another year of seeing all your wonderful sewing. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 2014! I enjoy your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO pleased the gifts arrived safe and sound AND that you liked them is even better ! Happy New Year ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a lovely stitching set......thanks for being part of the SSCS 2013

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like all of your pictures , thanks from Wikicekb

    ReplyDelete