Tuesday, 14 January 2014

Bits and bobs.

I've joined Narelles one Christmas item a month again this year.
It's slightly different this time,I am going to make 1 large item and stitch a bit each month.
As I'm not buying fabric this year it will be made from the scrap box.


I've wanted to make this for ages,now is my chance to do a little each month to show.
If you would like to join you can find Narrelle at pins and whiskers or go to the link in my blogs.I can't do links,they are beyond me.I do try but there you go.

Another one of these
 This is number 7.

Finished stitching this block last night.
Sorry about the pictures,I have a bad habit of taking all my pics at night.
We had a day in the park yesterday ,that was lovely .It was a bright sunny day,freezing but OK if you're wrapped up.



Think this one was looking for food.


The water was very high and some of the paths were closed.
All for now.xx

9 comments:

  1. Hi Lou, which park were you at? nice to see pics from my home country! To do a link go to the website you want to post the link to, copy the address from the browser and paste it into where you have selected 'insert a link' this is how I do mine, hope it works x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to tackle one big project and break it down into monthly installments. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, my friend! I have been away from the blogosphere for a while now but I'm finally getting back to reading some of my favorite blogs. Maybe one of these days I'll get around to updating mine!

    I love your house block and your stitching is always so beautiful. Good luck not buying fabric this year. I did that one year and it was OK... though I found excuses to justify a few purchases that I just *HAD* to make.

    Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pics laura,love your block and stitchery,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great way to tackle one big project and make sure it is ready for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like an interesting pattern you are starting there for 1 Christmas Item a month. Looking forward to seeing more.
    Cath @ Bits 'n Bobs

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have some wonderful projects here. I love the stitchery!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember that pattern, I won a copy last year. I am awful at stitching but trying two ornaments a month?

    ReplyDelete
  9. gosh I love the house. Such gorgeous fabric too. That park looks so lovely.

    ReplyDelete