Monday, 31 March 2014

Lovely day out

Lickey Hills,first time we have been here,it won't be the last it's beautiful.Its about an hours drive.

Lovely play area for the kiddies.

Tomorrow do your worst for I have lived today.


Lilly loves a run around.




And here's a little old man sitting on a bench...oh hang on its B.
We had a good walk it's hilly and woody we loved it.

Got this finished ready for the Easter season.

I Painted polystyrene eggs ,there's chocolate ones too.
That's it for now have a good week all.xx

6 comments:

  1. I love to go to beautiful places ,glad you post your pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Easter table mat is so bright and cheery--love it hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your grandies are going to love that Easter decoration. So colourful. I love to go for long walks too. I would love to join a bush walking group one day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Bri, he does smile..... say Hi for me, love the Wool mat, pretty colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos, thanks for sharing. Gorgeous Easter mat

    ReplyDelete