Monday, 7 April 2014

At last a swoon

Had this pattern for a very long time and not had the courage to make a block...woohoo wasn't as bad as I thought it would be,so here is the first one.

It's a huge block,24 inch.
Sorted out FQ for the next eight blocks,

All colours a real mixture.


My lovely niece had her 50th birthday party on Saterday ,she cried when she saw her photo quilt.
I didn't take a picture of it finished,this is the pic Mandy put on facebook.
 

My sister in law Margaret telling people all about the quilt..that's me on the right,just got my mug in the picture lol.

Me and B .
Hubby looks a little surprised .
The card I made 

At the mo I love tattered lace dies and have purchased a few in the last year,they cut beautifully and are very delicate.

Inside the card.


I will be busy making Easter cards this week.

Nickys quilt Scandinavian Rose is finished

It's ready to post.
It's very cold and wet here,so staying in day to make cards and do a little sewing.
Have a good week everyone.
Xxx
Post a Comment