Wednesday, 20 August 2014

Very cool here this week.
Finished Nickys cardigan,it looks much better in the real.Its a pale pinkish shade called shell.
I've got a little thing going with these, wrist warmers for the cooler days .




These are for Nicky,there she is in the photo.


These are for a friends birthday.I think all my girlfriends will be receiving these for Christmas..
I've made a couple of table mats for the camper.


I couldn't resist this crochet book,Animal Amigurumi,can't wait to make a few of these,they are all lovely..

This little chap came for the weekend,he loves Lilly but Granny is always in control,Lilly is a gentle little girl but you never know .




A bit of wild life,this is what we have been up to most of the summer,walking around the parks.


Our lovely little Lilly,she gets up on the sofa at every opportunity .
How can she sleep like that,upside down.
X
Post a Comment