Sunday, 21 September 2014

1 Christmas item a month

When I joined Narrelle at the beginning of the year I decided to make this quilt.I don't think I would have made it without doing it in monthly portions.
Now it's finished I totally love it.



I used Polycotton for the back,I'm not a fan of poly it's very slippy.I washed it twise to soften it up a bit.
I really like the pattern so went for it.
Not to bad in the end but I think washing it helped a lot.


It's a lovely bright cheerful quilt.
Thanks again to Narelle for hosting.
Have a good week all.xx

14 comments:

  1. almost makes me want to make it, i have the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt is gorgeous, Laura. So lovely and bright!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Sweet! Won't you have fun bringing that out every year at Christmas Time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't visited blog land much this year Laura, but just saw your quilt. Oh it's gorgeous, I'm a big reindeer lover. You've done a beautiful job xx.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous quilt Laura, beautiful and bright!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely finish Laura. hugs.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely job Lou.... See you in May! yippee xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a bright and cheery quilt! nice job on this! hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a gorgeous quilt, I love the bright and pretty colours!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh so it's not just me with Xmas projects on the go then?! Lovely bright colours, well done on the finish.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Christmas quilt Laurajane and the beautiful borders and reindeers
    just make it perfect to bring out every Christmas. It will be an heirloom.

    ReplyDelete