Monday, 13 October 2014

This and that

Three weeks since my last post,time flys.
This is what I've been up to.




Two more pairs of these,for my friends girls.One loves anything goth the other loves  vintage,the top pair are actually glittery black and deep purple,they look a blue in the picture.

I just had to have one of these

Loom maxi,great fun and super quick blocks,this is my trial run with some left over red yarn.

I can see me making lots of things with this.

These slipper socks are for my daughter very warm and cosy.



I have started Over the river and loving it,very relaxing using only black no colour change to worry about.Its a beautiful pattern.

Another pattern.....

This cutey was a very quick make,will make two more now,


My grandsons birthday cake.Ive seen this made a few times,had to make one for Bryce he loves diggers and construction vehicles.He will be 7 on Wednesday but we won't see him so he's having his cake tomorrow.
The weather ....oh my but its got cold very fast.t shirts one day thermals the next.Had to get my thermal vests out don't usually until December ,must be getting old.
Hope you are all having a good day wherever you are.xxx

7 comments:

  1. love every thing on your blog , could you send me some cake?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice goodies, love the cake! I made the Christmas banner a couple of years ago! I think I had to throw it out after the flood! There were bells on it and they went rusty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a variety of wonderful projects. I really should learn to knit some slippers. They really would make great little gifts for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of lovely projects, you have been keeping busy! Your stitching is beautiful, you are making great progress already. Love the cake :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been busy, Laura. Lovely projects happening there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. gee you have been one very busy lady. Tom was just looking over my shoulder and just adored your cake and wants one like it. great work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your version of the construction cake.my great nephew still talks about his. and they are so fun to make.
    you have lots of wonderful finishes. I need to make some wrist warmers for some nieces around here. hmmmmm

    ReplyDelete