Friday, 9 January 2015

Happy New Year

YIt's been a while since I've here.Hope you've all had a good Christmas and New Year.
I havnt been idle,here's what I've been up to.
I've been just crocheting this lovely ripple blanket.


It's lovely free pattern from a lovely lady called Lucy at Attic24.If I could master "links" I would link you to her blog,she's on facebook too.Lucy makes some beautiful items and the patterns are all on her blog - fb for you to download.
I made these two pictures for my friends daughters,one loves anything vintage the other loves goth.
So this is what I came up with.




,
They are mounted onto 12 inch emboidery frames.

I've joined a great gage on Facebook called wool applique,lots of lovely people on there producing some stunning work.
There is free monthly pattern,ornament of the month
This is January's OOM,my version 

So that's me caught up to date.
Lastly a few pics of my gorgeous grandkids at Christmas.



My two big ones are all teeth at the minute,will be great when they grow into them lol.


All for now.xx
Post a Comment