Saturday, 18 April 2015

We've had a few beautiful days here,warm and sunny.Still very cold nights though.
My Christmas wreath is coming along nicely should have it finished next week.


Drum and ball stitched,skate to go then stitch them all on the wreath.
Finished the crochet blaket,made it a little smaller than the pattern,it's going in the camper.

Love this blanket going to start another very soon.
This is a mystery BOM from Buttermilk basin.Block 4.


Not had time to do much sewing ,helping B decorate the kitchen ,freshen it up a bit.Here he is,my boy,67 years young and still doing all the DIY?


Last Friday we met some very old friends for an evening out.


I worked with all these gorgeous boys way back in the 60s.Of course I married B,and Nick( 4th from right) married a school friend of mine Kathy,(3rd from right.its been many years since we were all together,a couple of the boys we hadn't seen in over 40 years.
Had the best of times and have decided that we will all get together every few months.
All for now,enjoy the rest of your weekend .xx

5 comments:

  1. it's looking great, can't wait to see your wreath. love your throw to

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I can't wait to see your wreath altogether Laura,love the blanket ,and well done to your hubby and wow how cool to have kept in touch with your friends xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful reunion. So lovely to do those things. I just had a dancing school reunion. I started when I was 2 so we are talking almost 40 yrs also. I adore your blanket. I would love to do some crotchet but have some pressing projects that must take priority. Look forward to our wreath. Have admired these for years. Good on you 'b'. Keep up the DIY but just take extra care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing in this article
    I can learn a lot and could also be a reference
    I hope to read the next your article updates

    [-] Vimax Asli
    [-] Vimax
    [-] Vimax Canada
    [-] Pembesar Penis
    [-] Agen Vimax Asli

    ReplyDelete