Tuesday, 17 May 2016

A good day

A little sewing a little crochet,my kind of day.
I am absolutely loving the Accuquilt go,it's making short work of cutting fabric.
At the moment I'm using the dies for a nine inch block and joining four together.I hope to buy the set for 12 inch blocks very soon.It was a considered purchase but I do like it.




I love sampler quilts,of course I do like quilts with a bit of structure  too but sampler are my favourite.I can just go with the flow and do my own thing.



My crafting room is very small and not often as tidy as this lol.



This boy thinks he's spider boy,they had a party at nursery to celebrate The Queens 90th birthday.

John- Junior didn't want a bath ,wanted to go to bed in his face paint.
My daughters blanket is crocheted half way,hope to have it finished very soon.

I've started part 4 of Frida's Flowers CAL.


Really loving this,I like that they are small lap blankets rather than huge things that take forever to finish.

My grandson Bryce has his football presentation this week so will put some pictures on. Soon.


Guess who....me and my gorgeous granddaughter ,a rare picture of me without makeup( I don't usually do the no makeup look ) lol.
All for now,see you soon .xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Laura,boy your grandies are growing up fast,lovely pics of them and boy i love the crochet rug,its gorgeous,have fun with your accuquilt xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look good with out make up, when i stay at home i never put it on

    ReplyDelete