Sunday, 21 August 2016

This and that

I've been busy crafting,just not blogging....I finished the quilt for my dear sisters 80th birthday.
Her birthday is in October but I gave it her early 
Sheila is very poorly at the minute and is in hospital.Been diagnosed with cervical cancer and is now having chemotherapy.Poor girl,that's not all,she fell in the hospital bathroom and broke her hip in three places so she really is not good .
Happier things now..
I have two crochet blankets finished
Both Janie Crow designs,love them both.
Christmas quilt finished last night.
This is a Curtis Boehringer design,I'm not over fond of it but I started so thought I should finish.
Couple of baby blankets on the way.

Love this pattern.
So now a few pictures of the grandys
He's a handsome boy my Bryce,almost 9.
Jayda had her prom night ...did she wear a dress,not on your life
She's a footballer lol,hates frocks.( she's only 11,all that could change when she goes to Senior School in September.)
The baby,John-Junior
He never sits still and is so noisy lol.
Well that's about it for now.
Lou xx



Post a Comment