Saturday, 24 September 2016

A little finish


This small lap quilt is a Christmas present  for a friend.





I used the Accuquilt and tumbler die for this one,very quick and easy.
Started yet more crochet.This is using yarn from my stash ,it's called" beautiful shells" very simple pattern.
So here we are almost into October and the children are now back in school.My granddaughter has moved up to senior school and is loving it.
My oldest grandson was glad to be back too as it means football training restarts.
This is John-Junior the youngest,he was thrilled to be back at nursery.
Just look at that face,he threw his arms round his teachers legs and said...I've really missed you.
You can only hope that they will continue to love school.xx
Days are getting shorter here,but the weather is still lovely at the moment,B is tidying up our tiny garden and I am doing  an Autumn house clean.
Have a lovely weekend my friends.x

4 comments:

  1. love to see you blog, Quilt looks great, I am going to make a king for Son and his wife and she picked a tunbler

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute. I love the lap quilt and that crochet - so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I was was the lucky recipient, thank you dear Laura for my lovely Christmas present xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year. I have missed your posts. Your crochet skills are beyond me and that Christmas quilt you finished is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete