Tuesday, 31 January 2017

Crochet

Hello there,hope you are all keeping well and settled into 2017.
I've been busy with this and that.Christmas came and went in its usual flurry.My daughter and her family came to us this year so was a bit hectic.
I have a crochet blanket on the go,it's called Mexican Diamonds by Janie Crow.Making mine in red rather than blue.
Have a nice little pile of diamonds.
Just finished this for my daughter she's not a lover of crochet so was really pleased she asked me to make it for her.Its an Ira Rott crochet rug and Natalie loves it.
Might make this next for my granddaughter it's her birthday next month.Another Ira Rott.
This came this morning can't wait to start this,but loads to do first lol.

It's a beautiful appliqué pattern called round the garden.

That's it for now,see you soon Laura xx

Post a Comment